Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Cafe Or Restaurant Overview of Mikata Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar in Albany, Georgia

I lately had the pleasure of dining at Mikata Japanese Steakhouse And Sushi Bar In Albany Georgia. This Japanese steakhouse is fun to go to and dine in! Here's what I came across!

Mikata Japanese Steakhouse And Sushi Bar In Albany Georgia is situated at 2610 Dawson Road. It's inside a small mall type place which has other bars and places of economic inside it also. The outdoors of the restaurant is extremely attractive. The interior can also be very pleasing which Japanese steakhouse is honored on tradition and culture! Waiting for staff dresses in tradition Japanese clothing. I understood, the moment which i joined this restaurant, I'd like it. A really friendly lady inside a traditional Japanese robe which was quite beautiful, welcomed us and bring us immediately to some large table. Soon, the table was full. A household, children, another couple and my party were sitting together. You share this Japanese steakhouse knowledge about people you have never met. Which was quite enjoyable! All of the people inside my table were very friendly.

I possibly could not wait to create an evaluation about Mikata Japanese Steakhouse And Sushi Bar In Albany Georgia! I was all offered drinks, soup and preparing salads. All the food arrived on the scene in perfect timing and that i love when that occurs. Everything was scrumptious! Employees was very mindful and expert at making my dining receive an memorable one, for me. Recption menus was exciting! Many exotic drinks were available, and also the main courses were very creative! There's an entire sushi bar within this restaurant, but I'm not a large sushi fan, and so i made a decision to try the shrimp and steak entree. This costs under 20 dollars. The costs vary also it is dependent on what you would like. Everything imaginable was around the menu and that i were built with a difficult time selecting.

The enjoyment part was once the children reached experience traditional Japanese steakhouse cooking! The flat metal grill is the middle of attention. All of us were sitting around it and also the chef was comical, friendly and incredibly entertaining to look at. He acquired his cooking items and proceeded to throw and toss them in mid-air, clanking them together...he then lit the grill. There is a large poof along with a huge flame spread rapidly over the grill, then went. My eyes and also the children's eyes were wide and that we all gasped and cheered in glee. The chef started to toss eggs around skillfully together with his items, then even thrown an egg into his hat! It had been fun to look at this creative chef prepare our meal. He earned for all of us first. He then cooked our main courses, then cooking veggies as well Shop for Cheap Soccer Jerseys as other elements for the foods!

My steak was cooked perfectly. It sampled wonderful, together with the shrimp. I loved my meal greatly! There is a lot food, I possibly could not eat everything. I had been a lot more than pleased with Mikata Japanese Steakhouse And Sushi Bar In Albany Georgia. The meals was scrumptious. The service was fantastic! I rate Mikata Japanese Steakhouse And Sushi Bar In Albany Georgia five stars from five stars. I believe my dining experience there is absolutely perfect! I possibly could not have access to wanted anymore than I acquired. That's liberating. In the wide Chicharito Jersey options on recption menus towards the wonderful staff, this place is unquestionably worth going to! I'll be dining there again soon! Mikata Japanese Steakhouse In Albany Georgia is open Sunday through Thursday from five pm to 10 pm. On Friday and Saturday, it's open from five pm to eleven pm.report=2012-02-15data


Related article:
pentagon-assaults-weight-problems-with-new-foodstuff-choices-chicagotribune-com
black-caps-cruise-to-another-win

No comments:

Post a Comment